Lump in left testicles. Swelling and pain in bowel movement. Is it causing due to homosexuality.

Hello, Im 22 years old im about 162 lbs and 5 11. The issue that i am having is: -my left testicle is enlarged with lumps -it feels really heavy and kinda hurts to walk -im feel fine when laying down but still the swelling remains and if i stress to hard the pain jolts. -when standing for to long the weight feels like its getting heavier -sometimes the will be a milky like substance that comes out. (not in excess) -the pain consists of lower back left testicle and sometimes pain in my front left side. -when trying to make a bowel movement the pain increases during that bathroom visit. -I am in a homosexual relationship that i have been with the same partner for 7 months now and i was recently test and came up neg---- he is my only sexual partner and same for him -no he isnt having any pain or discomfort i hope i was specific enough for you to help me in the explanation of my case. thank you in advance for you help
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012