Lump in labia, no discoloration, passed blood clots, triggered by bus ride or bowel movement. Is this okay?

I have a few concerns and im 18 my mom wont take me to the hospital i have had a lump in my left labia for over 5 years its small and has never grown or hurt there is no discoloring of the skin i m concerned though cause my period came 1 or 2 weeks early and lasted 7 day i passed 4 large blood clots 2 that looked like liver? for the last 2 days of it i would stop bleeding all day then i would ride the bus or have a bowl movement and it would start again its over now but i m still having pains randomly threw my stomic is my imagination running wild? i have always has heavy weird periods so is this all okay should i go to a doc? i heard only 40 plus women get vulvea cancer
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012