Lump in jaws, painful, sore throat, difficulty in eating. Had oral sex. Why?

I have a large lump that suddenly appeared on my jawline this morning. I did not hurt it or do i have any type of tooth problem. It sticks out and is pretty noticeable. It also has some slight pain to it and really hurts if i try to chew or eat anything or even drink. I do not have a sore throat nor any type of an ear ache either. I tried putting some ice on it but it didn't help at all. Actually it was more painful. This is a little embarrassing but, last night i performed oral sex on my wife. I have never had a problem afterwards in the past and even last night i did not notice anything but, this morning i sat down and tried to chew a sandwich and it sprung up out of nowhere. I did not notice it until i was up for a few hours already. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013