Lump in jawline. Painful to move eyes, dizziness when head moved. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a lump just at my jawline just before the curve to my ear on the left side, i read a few articles online and found no help whatsoever. Whenever i stand up it for too long and move my head the slightest bit it makes me feel dizzy and moving my eyes is painful. I m 15 and I ve had this lump for 2 days, it s causing me really bad headaches that I just cant cope with. I haven t made an appointment with my doctor yet but I m hoping that my parents would make one on Tuesday Please help me, it makes me feel like crying
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you might be having some infection in your ear causing enlarge lymph node, feeling of dizziness and severe pain.
Having pain in eyes and dizziness might be due to some eye problem as well.
Go for eye check up for refraction of error.
Mean while take some analgesic and antibiotic medicine.
Ok and bye.