Lump in inner elbow, arms sore. Diagnosed tendonitis. Worried?

i have a lump in my inner elbow, it is right above the crease, and almost feels like a mass. i went to emerency and was diagnosed with tennis elbow , however after looking tennis elbow up, i did not think it was this due to where the mass is. not on the bone, but inside the soft tissue . i went back to emergency and the doctor said it was right above the tendon, it could be tendonitis . i have had it over a month now, and my arm is sore from it. i dont have any other symptoms like nights sweats, fever or anything. i have an appointment with an orthpedic doctor in two days. in the mean time, i am really worried.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012