Lump in groin, painful to touch. Cyst or swollen lymph node?

Hello, I am a 23 year old sexually active woman. I have a dime sized lump (in circumference ) in my groin area on the left side. It s very close to where my left thigh meets my vaginal mound. It is painful to the touch, and it appeared suddenly. I was wondering if you had an idea as to whether or not it could be some sort of cyst or swollen lymph node. I d also like to know if there is a correlation between masturbation and groin lumps.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Sep 2013