Lump in ear, groin area, neck. Worried if it is a lymphnode?

I just found a lump in my one year olds groin area its on his right side near where the leg meets the groin it is hard it moves and the size of a raisin or a bit bigger im worried he also has a small lymphnode behind his right ear the size of a pea and one on the left side of his neck. those two are small and all are internal
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for contacting HCM
one ear old child having multiple side lymph node i.e. groin , neck and behind the right ear and these are raising progressively required paediatric check up and possibly FNAC to rule out the any chronic disease such as lumphoma, tuberculosis....