Lump in collar bone, painful, swelling, back pain, vitamin deficiency. Will I be okay?

im 56 yr old female.....for the past few months i found a soft lump /swelling in my collar bone in left side , intially there was not much pain but for the last couple of days iam feeling pain speacially after when i took some distance walk pain & swelling has spread upto shoulder back.

just to add occasionally i find fluid lump in right hand palm, it automatically come and disappear though not painful.

iam bit concerned is it due to deficency of Vitamin D, or cancer or some other issues
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013