Lump in collar bone after gardasil vaccine. Blood work normal. When will it completely vanish?

My son got the gardasil vaccine Thursday 16, on Sunday 18 he found a lump in his collarbone. We went to the doctor on Tuesday. He had an xray done and was all clear. He had some blood work and all was normal. Only showed some allergies going on. The doctor told us that blood work was pretty reassuring. That it will go away. The lump 1 week later (today) appears to be the same size as the day it appeared. How long can it take to go away? Does he needs a sonogram or something else to discard any other disease?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012