Lump in chest. Told it was hair follicle cyst. Opinion?

I have a pea like lump in my chest it does not hurt nor is it inflammed at all . i have been to my doctor who said it is a hair folical cyst . it is going to be removed at my doctors and sent away for examination. i am still not convinced that there is nothing to wory about . should i still worry if this is what my doctor is saying it is .
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
Your doctor has had the benefit of examining the cyst so is able to make an informed judgement at this stage. The best information will come from the pathologist's report when it is sent away. Most lumps of this nature are nothing to worry about.
Dr K A Pottinger