Lump in breast, throbbing sensation, lump on arm and armpit, bloody bowel movement

I took a shower and believe that I may have found a lump / knot in my left breast about three weeks ago. Not certain if it is something serious. But, since the discovery, I think I feel a tingling or a throbbing sensation every once in a while (maybe twice a day). The knot doesn t feel perfectly round but, more like an odd shaped piece of balled up something. I also have a noticeable lump at the front of the crease of my arm and armpit on the opposite side (right). That feels more like soft on the outer area but, gets firmer the when pressing deeper. Last thing, I just made a bowel movement and it was not firm or runny but it was bloody.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012

You are having multiple symptoms which are difficult to put togather withpout a propr examination and detailed investigations. Your symptoms do ned a medical attention. I encourage you to consult your physician for a personalized advice.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal