Lump in breast, nipple tenderness. History of fatty lipomas. Started menopause. Suggestions?

Last night after laying around on the couch watching tv I went to bed. About 15 -20 minutes after being in bed I rolled over onto my left side and it felt like I rolled onto something but there was nothing in the bed, My right breast had a just smaller than a golf ball sized lump in it and it hurt. My nipple is very tender too. it is in the bottom right quadrant of my right breast. This am it is still there, a tad smaller and a little less but not much less pain. I am going to call the doctor this am but trying to wrap my head around what the heck it could be. I have a history of fibroid s but they have never had a sensation attached to them. I also had a fatty lipoma removed just off to the right of the right breast with no complications at all which also caused no discomfort. I actually did an exam on myself yesterday morning so I know it was not there in the am. I am in my early 40 s and have started menopause .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013