Lump in breast. U/S shows lobulated hypoechoic, oval mass. Is it cancer?

I have found a lump in my breast . Ultrasound report shows a large, solid, benign-appearing, well defined, smoothly outlined, lobulated hypoechoic, oval mass measuring 2.9cm*1.2cm at 11-12 o clock position in left breast. Both breasts show normal heterogeneous parenchymal echopattern of fibro-glandular and adipose tissue . No focal solid or cystic lesion seen in right breast. No cystic lesion seen in left breast. No architectural distortion seen. No ductal dilatation seen. Bilateral nipples, subareolar regions, subcutaneous fat and overlying skin are normal. No significant bilateral axillary lymphadenopathy seen. kindly advice me if it is cancer and what should i do next?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012