Lump in bikini area, popped, red milky discharge, pain on walking. Used peroxide for relief. Treatment?

descovered a lump in bikini area it developed in a matter of hours, its hard hurts today it got what looked like a head but its to big to be a pimple it popped a little with what looked like a red milky substance draining out but the bigger part of the lump is still there it hurts to walk and go from standing to sitting i put some peroxide on it and letting it get alot of air what else can i do?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012