Lump in between the bottom of ribcage, causes sharp pain, prominent after eating, have weight gain. What is the cause and remedy?

i have a lump in between the bottom of my ribcage, the lump is about the size of a ping pong ball, definately more prominent after i have eaten, the lump itself isn,t painful but i have a sharp pain under the bottom of my ribs on the right hand side, it feels like my stomach muscles didn,t knit back together properly after the birth of my last baby in may 06, i have gained 4 dress sizes in 2 years and feel so depressed with my body now, i dont let my husband see me naked anymore and we are rarely intimate anymore, i rarely leave the house anymore and i dont know why
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
Your problem seems to me like a case of Gastritis with Hyper Flatulence.
You need to do the following-
1] Try & loose weight by 10% of present wt.
2] Start reducing fried foods, sweets, carbohydrates etc. But take plenty of greens, fresh fruits, & water & Juices.
3] Take a regular walk / exercise regimen.
4] Get some anti flatulent s off the counter & try for a week.
5] Check your TSH values in the blood to rule out Hypothyroidism.
If not better get medical help by visiting your doctor, who may suggest an Endoscopy.