Lump in belly button, extends while lying protrudes while leaning backwards, no pain, uncomfortable

I have a lump about 3inches up from my belly button.It extends if I lie on the floor and raise my legs.If I lean backwards it also protrudes. It is not painful but is uncomfortable. I am aware it s there all the time.It sometimes feels like a stitch . I sit down most of the day in friont of a computer but am very active when not at work.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
What's your age?
What is your gender?
How long have you been having this lump?
Does it disappear after you lie down flat and relaxed?
Does it come back/protrude to become bigger on coughing?
I will be able to give some idea about the nature of the lump after you provide the details.
- Thanks.