Lump in back of neck, night sweats, chills, tired, itchy. What can be done?

Hi there, I am 27 years old. For at least the past three months I have noticed a lump in the back of my neck. It isn t painful and feels rather solid and hard. I have neck pain and stiffness along with back and arm pain. I have these night sweats where I am not drenching my clothes completely but hair is wet and sweating. I get chills randomly, extremely tired all the time, I find that I am itchy a lot of the time and scatching for no reason. I am short of breath and just feeling not well. Do you think I am just fighting to get over something or is it something more serious?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013