Lump in armpit, stings when pressed or moved, blocked nose, phlegm. Allergy symptoms?

I found a pea-sized lump in my armpit that stings when pressed or moved, and all today I e felt sickish; tired, stuffed nose , phlegm , etc. I tend to feel like that most days though due to allergies, so I m not sure what to think there. I m eighteen now, turning nineteen end of this month. May be unrelated, but I also found a pained lump under my chin a few years ago that has come and gone repeatedly since then, if that helps.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
HESE ARE SIGNS OF ALLERGIES
YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SOME SPECIFIC FOODS WHICH CAUSE THESE
GET BLOOD SERUM TSTED FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR FOODS YOU GENERALLY EAT MORE
YOU WILL GET IT AND GET TREATED
TILL THEN I PRESCRIBE
TAB ALLEGRA 120 MGM NIGHT
TAB ZINETAC 150 MGM MORNING
SYP PITOSSEX 1/2 TSF NIGHT
APPLY CLINDAMYCIN MIXED WITH LITTKLE FLUTICASONE IN ARMPIT AND FACE
AND YOU CAN APPLY REGULARLY ON EXPECTED EFFECTED PARTS