Lump in armpit, numbness, tingling, pain in arm extending to fingertips, lumps in breast, itchy nipples. Cause of concern?

i have a lump in my armpit where a biopsy was done, pain in armpit for awhile, then the pain went away but now i have numbness, tingling and pain in right arm, that goes all the way to fingertips, have noticed some new lumps in breast and underneath the breast larger lumps against the bone area, nipples itch sometimes but not all the time, and breast are tender, should i be concerned, i really think that they are looking in the wrong area, next week i to in for a mri of my shoulder, but in my heart i dont think there is anything wrong with my shoulder, i nausea every time i eat or sometimes for no reason, please help me with some advise
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012