Lump in arm pit during periods. Tests normal. Undergoing menupause, swelling continues. Reason?

I noticed that every month around the time I would get my period I have a lump on my my armpit ( lymph node). The first time it happened I had a mamogram and biopsy on my right breast . Everything came out normal. I am going through menopause now as I rarely get any bloody discharge or what you would call a period.However, every month I still get the swelling on my arm pit tender to the touch. Sometimes it is the right, others the left. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013