Lump in anus after shaving, loose skin. Should I be worried?

Hi, recently I shaved my anus with a friends razor and I got a green lump there, I went to the doctor to get it checked out and he told me that it was just because I had cut my self and that it got infected so he gave me something to put on it to make it go down and it is working well. Also though I have like some loose skin that looks like it is coming out from my anus but it doesn t hurt and not sure if it s been there for a while or not. Should I be worried about this??
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012