Lump growing on right elbow, pain, swelling. Can it be an elbow cancer?

I am concerned that I may have elbow cancer. There is a lump growing on my right elbow. I noticed slight pain and a little swelling about three or four weeks ago. Now the swelling has increased so that it is like a little ball on my elbow. It looks as if my bone is out of place, but it's just the swelling that makes it appear that way. The swelling is clearly visible. It's only a little painful. I looked about images of people who had elbow cancer and their elbow looked exactly like mine.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013