Lump formed on head after hitting window. Tender to touch and having slight headache

Hit my head on the windowsill earlier tonight, got a goose egg, starting to turn colors now... No need to go in unless something weird happens ( vomit , etc?) right? It s located dead center between the eyes, about an inch above my brows. slight headache , tender when touched (duh.) 28 yo female/no scripts/some allergy meds/healthy otherwise.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
hematoma formation under the skin
as the serum oozes out there is swelling and tenderness which is tender in touching
heamatoma takes 3 week to dissolve and pressure of haematoma can cause headaches
use short coourse of antibiotics
anti inflamatory tads and creams to reduce the swelling
hot pad massage to dissolve the heametoma