Lump formation, pathology report normal, texture hard but mobile, severe pain. Cause?

A year ago I had a large painful lump in my groin , it would cause numbness and shooting pains down to my knee . in septemeber I had surgery removing the lump in the lymphnode and a cluster of veins around the area, the pathology report came back fine, but two physicians told me they weren t sure what caused it but I could continue to get them. Last week I had another one show up almost in the same spot but around my hip bone . It is very hard, but mobile. It is causing me severe pain in the leg, my muscles are drawing up and it is very tender. I have a appointment with the surgeon. I m concerned, I would like to know what is causing this problem and how it can be fixed.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013