Lump formation after an injury to the pelvic area. No pain, no bruise. Should I be worried?

I ran in to the end of my stairway banister corner, It hit me in the left front pelvis area 1 inch below waist line. It hurt bad and felt bruised for 8 days. but now skin look no bruise gone but a small lump formed under the skin. I push on it and its hard but small. It dont hurt but if i push really hard it hurts a little. its a twenty day old injury. I have no feaver i have felt fine no change in anything.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012