Lump filled with pus under genitals. What is it ?

hi doc I dont know how ask this but , I noticed a lump under my genitals. It s a sack of pus that got bigger really fast and its big as thumb nail. I noticed it first while I was taking a shower. I was shaving my pubic area when I felt it and was just a small lump. There was pain when I first touched it but now its less painful. This whole thing started three days ago. Can you help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics,

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you