Lump due to infected ingrown hair on underwear line. On popping became red. Diagnosed cellulitis. Now having achy muscles in leg

i had a lump under my skin on my underwear line. there was no visible head as if it was a pimple or in grown hair....i tried to pop it. it made it red. the next couple of days it got red but didnt hurt. I took hot epsom salt baths then it oozed clear and white liquid came out. i went to the doc they said it was an infected ingrown hair . they gave me cephalexin 500mg 2xs a day for 7 days. the paper work i received said i had cellulitis and now my leg seems to look better the swelling is down. but now either out of paranoia & anxiety i have achy muscles in the leg. i am terrified!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012