Lump/bump under skin, near ear and jaw bone, hurts to touch and pressure

I recently discovered a hard immovable lump/bump? under my skin right next to my left ear. When i open my mouth it seems to dissapear as it is on or very near my jaw bone, but i can still feel it. I just noticied it when i was rubbing my face, it doesnt hurt, but now that i know its there ive been constantly touching and putting pressure on it and it is sore now...should i be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
From history it seems that youmight be having some problem with your TM joint.
There might be having lax TM joint muscles or sub-laxation of the joint.
Consult ENT surgeon and get examined.
Ok and take care.