Lump between vaginal area and rectum, no symptoms like hemorrhoids. What is it?

I recently relocated and lifted heavy furniture in the process, approximately four days ago i noticed a bump/lump if you will near my rectum about the size of a green grape and rather hard similar to an olive with pit in tact. I thought that if was originating from my rectum [not having insurance, I begun treating it as if it were hemroids.] It seems to receed, to a location between my vaginal area and rectnum. It does not exhibit pain as the symptoms of hemroids nor a boil, but rather feels like a tender muscle..... Is it possible that it is a hernia (?) of sorts, I am a 52 year old female, pls help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013