Lump between urethra and vagina, hard like rock, no pain. Sexually active. What could this be?

I have a lump which is about the size of a large pea in between my urethra and vagina. I'm 16 and am sexually active but I'm 99% sure I have no STDs, although I've had no tests but my boyfriend and I were both virgins. It doesn't hurt, even when I apply pressure, but is really hard like a rock. I don't know what it is and have looked some stuff up online and was wondering if you could help me to identify it as I'm not comfortable with going to see a doctor. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013