Lump between the vaginal opening and anus, pink and squishy. Cleared of STD. History of candida. Can it be due to infection?

I am a 24 year old female. I have a small lump on my the skin between my vaginal opening and anus . It is pink and a bit squishy and i can move it around. It is really small and I have been cleared of STDs. An STD clinic said it was a normal bump about 4 months ago but I think it has gotten marginally bigger...not sure if I m just being neurotic though. I also have a history of candida overgrowth which I am fighting now with diet and supplements . Could it be associated with that?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  157 Awaiting Answer