Lump between my rib cage and scapulae, visible on raising my arm. Treatment?

hi, I noticed a small raised lump, (it was not there last month, as I do monthly checks) about the size of a bb (visually appears the size of a bb) towards the back of my right axilla , but lower between my ribcage and the scapulae... when I raise my arm , it is quite visible. It does not appear to be moveable, but when I rub it, it seems to have more elongated borders than round. It is not near the glands in my axilla region. Should I be concerned or does it sound like something rather minor?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012