Lump between anus and vagina. Have pus oozing out, painful and bloody. What is it?

hi i am 20 year old female i have a lump between my anus and vagina . Its about the size of my thumb and im pretty sure theres puss coming out of it. For months now ive noticed it was a bit painful and there was always a tiny bit of blood when i wiped but i never really thought there was anything wrong. I never checked if the bump was before that. When i was sexually active recently it became much more painful afterwards and has not been getting any better. It is painful in most things i do especially touching the area. What is it? What should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013