Lump between anus and scrotum, painful, tenderness, swelling above testicle. Any ideas?

2 days ago I noticed pain and a lump (approximately size of a golf ball spread long ways) between my anus and scrodum that seemed to appear out of nowhere. It feels like a lump under the skin that is firm but I can squeeze it slightly. Also does not appear to have a head or any type of infection that would drain. It is slightly to the left side of my body and there is also slight tenderness and swelling in the area directly above my left testicle . Any ideas what this is? Thank you. There is no intense pain just a constant pressure from the lump.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
This is probably early inflammation or infection of the area.
Kindly get yourself examined asap - as infection in that area needs immediate attention.
Dr GS

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.