Lump beneath chin, not painful, had muscle pull in the area. Enlarged salivary gland?

hi For about 2 days now, i have a small marble sized lump beneath the left side of my chin , like where my teeth end basically, its beneath that. When i directly touch it, it can move a little. It isn t painful but the first day it felt as though i very slightly pulled a muscle there. (I have also had a cold sore right at the back of my mouth for the past 3 days, if there is any connection) Is it just an enlarged salivary gland?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012