Lump below the knees. Have tibial tubrela enthesitis. Having pain on playing. Permanent solution?

Couple weeks ago, I went to chiropractor and found out I had tibial tubrela enthesitis! I have a bump below my knees! Everytime after soccer or running, my shins are killing me like crazy! I was told to rest for 3-4 weeks, once I went back, I started feeling the pain again, I have trouble walking up stairs, running or even running properly! After few days rest, I will fine, but after it starts to hurt again! Should I continue playing soccer, if I keep feeling this pain or should I find another sport or stop sports?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012