Lump below tail bone, underneath the skin, similar lump on forearm. Cause of concern?

I have a weird sort of lump , it s round shaped, just below my tailbone, it doesnt hurt, and it s below my skin so there are no visible symptoms... i can t see it, but i can feel it. As far as I can remember I ve never hurt my tailbone, though I used to ride horses a lot and had several accidents involving them. I have one almost just like it but smaller on my right forearm . You can t see it & it doesnt hurt, but I can feel it. I m 19, 5 and 108 lbs.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012