Lump below ACL repair scar. Painful. Suggestions?

Hi, I had an ACL repair last June. Recovery has been long and it isn't nearlly up to par. But what I'm worried about is that there is a small lump just below the scar. My physio said not to worry, but a sharp pain (almost all the time, especially when walking) just started yesterday. I was wondering if you have any ideas of what's wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hello, a lump in surgical scar after a year may be due to a chronic infection persisting inside or it might be a allergic reaction. Just do a CRP and TLC test and take some analgesic along with an anti allergic. Consult further after doing the test. Thank you