Lump behind the ear, purplish colour, pain in the inner ear. Suggestions?

A few months back i had a small pea sized lump behind the ear( the crease that joins ear and neck ) it was painful so went to docs to check it out but by the time my appointment arrived it had gone down. the past few weeks i have noticed it had come back but is now soft and squidgy and seems to be purple/blackish about the size of a pea. I get some pain in my inner ear at times. I am on Anti TNF and Azathrioprine for crohns. Im a little worried as they are both lower my immune system . Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012