Lump behind my ear, felt on applying pressure. Tightness in jaw, neck, shoulder. What is it?

Hi...I have a lump behind my ear below the mastoid area. It is not a protruding lump but rather a shallow hard lump about the size of a thumb print. It can be felt when pressure is applied. It is below the skin and is hard like a bone. It is on my left side only. I have A feeling of tightness in my jaw and some dull aching around the area. I don t think it is a swollen lymph node as it is not sore to touch. I am a 21 year old female. I Do suffer from tightness in that side of my neck/ shoulder area as well.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013