Lump behind knee, hard lump behind ear, abdominal pain, blood clots with watery stools

Hi, I have a large lump behind my knee along with a hard small lump behing my left ear. I have been feeling ill for months all my body hurts like its bruised and have been having bowel broblems, not being able to go to the toilet and so I took a laxative. I woke up with extreme abdominal pain with lasted hours until I went to the loo, it feels like I can only go if my stools are like water. The last time I went there was red blood with blood clots in. my lower back, hip and leg are really painful. I am seeing my doc tomorrow but would like some advice first as I have been going with these symptoms for months and she tol me I probably have IBS and to take ibrupofen for my aches and pains
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012