Lump behind ear, painful and under skin, numbness in the area and jawline with tingling sensation, lymphnode in neck slightly raised

I have a tiny lump behind my right ear paralell to my earlobe . It s painful and it is UNDER my skin. It s causing numbness around that area and jawline. and a tingling sensation. I noticed the lump about a month and a half ago but it has gotten increasingly more painful but at the same time the numbness has increased as well. like it s asleep.. I m a 20 yr old female. I also smoke and have not been sick. My right lymphnode in my neck is slightly raised as well.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012