Lump at the incision site after surgery to remove a cyst. Have bleeding. Is it not healing?

I had a cyst taken out a week ago today...the stitches were taken out a day a go and while cleaning the incision area i noticed a lump where they cut (which was the middle of the cyst) they said they got the capsule all out so why the bump? I kinda pressed lightly and some blood/stuff came out..u just cleaned w alcohol and put neosporn in it. please tell me through cyst is not ALREADY coming back!?! A week later?!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013