Lump at the base of penis attached to the urethra, no pain, seems ot be growing rapidly. Suggestions?

I have a lump at the base of my penis , It is not on the skin, it feels as though it is attached to my urethra . It started off tiny and I went to my doctor who looked at it and went to get two other colleagues to have a look too. The third doctor said that it was just a cyst and not to worry. They wouldn t do anything about it unless I grew a third testicle . It doesn t hurt at all, but is growing very quickly. I am concerned but dont want to waste a doctors time just to be told it nothing to worry about again.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013