Lump at the base of neck. Can it be breast cancer? Should I go for a test?

Hi, I have a small lump just to to the right of the base of my neck, just in front of the top of the shoulder. I had a scare over breast cancer (that was fine in the end) a couple of years ago, and I remember having noticed this swelling at the time and wondering whether it might be connected to a breast problem.. However, I was given the all clear at the hospital breast clinic and forgot about this lump, which I have now realised is still there. Should i go to see my GP, or is it unlikely to be a problem after this length of time? Thanks, Sue
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013