Lump at the back of throat, no pain, no breathing or swallowing problems, feeling of obstruction. Cancer?

Hi I have a gowth/lump at the back of my throat on the right side. Not sure if it is my tonsils or further back. It s no different in colour to the rest of my throat and does not cause me pain. It is not a uniform shape kind of bulbous at parts and have to push the back of my tongue down to see it. It doesn t cause me poblems swallowing or breathing however i have had a feeling of something in my throat when dry swallowing on the odd occasion but it is not persistent and mostly at night time for some eason. I m a 27 year old male who doesn t smoke or dink excessively and am relatively healthy. I am naturally thinking it is cancer because it is a gowth. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012