Lump at bottom of sternum. Abdominal ultrasound negative. History of gastric bypass, stomach cancer. Concerned?

Abdominal ultrasound yesterday...went to doc for lump/bump at bottom of sternum (xyphoid). Was unnerved when she stated she hadn t seen anything like it before. (My PCP was not in....ugh). Ultrasound was negative...doc called and said it was just the xyphoid and all was OK. My PCP called me later to check in and told her I am still worried. I have history of gastric bypass (9.5 yrs) and stomach cancer in the family (father). I ve been researching online and feel I still have reason to be very concerned. Advice?????
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013