Lump around C6 and C7, neck pain while turning, tingling in fingers, numbness in right hand, overuse of computer ?

I have a lump just off center around C6 & C7. It is to the right, if I tilt my head back slightly you can feel the lump. It doesn t hurt but is the size of a small grape. I have had neck pain recently where it hurt to turn my head to the left. Also use a computer a lot and have had some tingling in both R & L ring and little fingers with waking up at night with numbness in my R hand .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012