Lump and bruise on the arm after getting the blood test done. Pain in the forearm after an injury. Will these go away of its own?

As soon as I had my blood test a week and a half ago, I got a large hard lump. When that started going, a bruise appeared, and my arm and hand felt weird. After hitting a baseball of a tee 2 days after getting a blood test, i got a shooting sensation up from my elbow to wrist that tingled, but was very sore. Now it wont go away. What could be the cause? The pain comes from the area where blood was taken, and it makes some of my fingers (usually the last 3) really sore and they feel stiff, like there is a lot of pressure on them. Why is this happening?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012