Lump above the right ankle, gets bigger and harder while walking, feel tired quickly. Suggestion?

i have a dime sized lump above my right ankle, i stated exercising about 3 weeks ago and the first 2 weeks it didnt bother me at all, i go on about a 4 mile walk and do p90x at night, these last 3 days after about a mile the muscle on the outside of my right leg from the ankle to the knee gets really fatigued and tired very quickly, i dont know what this is, before i walk the lump is smaller and kinda squishy but after i walk for a mile now it gets a little bigger and gets harder, very frustrating seeing as how now i cant do my exercises. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013